- About the Event
- Tom's sculptures are creations made of found materials, they emulate nature and offer habitats to many species of birds and insects. That way they are not only beautiful but also useful. Tweet
- Event Type
- 01823 400543
- Opening Times
Sat 5th Sun 6th Mon 7th Tue 8th Wed 9th Thu 10th Fri 11th Sat 12th Sun 13th 11:00 - 18:00 11:00 - 18:00 11:00 - 18:00 11:00 - 18:00 11:00 - 18:00 11:00 - 18:00 11:00 - 18:00 11:00 - 18:00 11:00 - 18:00
- Further Information
- Map Loading...
- BicknellsBathealtonTauntonSomersetTA4 2AN
- For Venue Information
- 01984 624459
- Disabled Access
- Disabled Access with Assistance (Uneven floor)
- No Toilets
- Not Specified
- Light refreshments next door in Village Hall.
- Directions (By Car)
- Bathealton is approximately 3 miles from Wiveliscombe or Milverton. Bicknells is a village centre, next to Village Hall and church.
Events At This Venue
|Event Type||Event Title||Disciplines||Dates (see event page for full info)|
|Community, Exhibition, Open Studio||Tilly Willis||Painting/Drawing/Illustration||5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th|
|Exhibition||Tom Wood||Sculpture/Carving||5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th|