The House of F
- Forest of F
- About the Event
- This year House of F is in the fantastic Forest of F. Feast your eyes on the flip side of fine art. Find the fabulous Fairies Flea Market. Join us for a Fresh, Fertile one-off Feast of Creativity. Click on the event to read detailed workshop information. Tweet
- Event Type
- Community, Exhibition
- Ceramics/Glass, Installation/Conceptual, Jewellery, Mixed Media, Model Making, Music, Painting/Drawing/Illustration, Street Event/Circus
- 01823 400911
- Booking Contact
- Rachel Gundry01984 624897
- Booking Info
- Free entry £1 fee to leave. Fairies and children free to come and go. Workshop donations.
- Age Info
- No restrictions, parents to be responsible for children at all times.
- Opening Times
Sat 5th Sun 6th Mon 7th Tue 8th Wed 9th Thu 10th Fri 11th Sat 12th Sun 13th 11:00 - 18:00 11:00 - 18:00 Closed Closed Closed 11:00 - 18:00 11:00 - 18:00 11:00 - 18:00 Closed
- Further Information
Sunday 6th September:
- Experiment in Watercolour, with Phil Hocking All day drop-in, Free (donations for materials)
- Making Costume Jewellery, with Cat Mills learn to make simple jewellery using feathers, wire, semi-precious beads, bells and more… 11.30am-1pm or 2-3.30pm, £3/session
- Clay modelling - making bodies in clay and other materials, with Nick Bickford 3-5pm, £2/session
Thursday 10th and Friday 11th September:
- After School Art Activities, with Rachel Gundry: Come along after school for fun time making magical birds, forest creatures, building fairy houses, bark painting and lots more! All ages welcome! 4-6pm, FREE (donations for materials)
As numbers will be limited booking is advisable. For more info/booking email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or for jewellery workshop: email@example.com
Under 10s to be accompanied for all workshops.
This year House of F is further afield in the next parish of Bathealton; Find us in the beautiful Forest of F; Follow the signs. Feast your eyes on the Fabulous Flipside of Fine Art, an outdoor exhibition. On both the Saturdays, Free up some time to Find our Fairie Flea Markets - crafts, cakes, Fantastic hand made produce. Families bring the kids to enjoy our crafty workshops, details to follow, nearer the time; we will be sending Flyers to the primary schools. Kids also look out for the art trail, wander through the trees and Find the hidden Fairie doors and other Fascinating Features, there will be a 'handmade' swop shop, bring something you have made (anything) and swop for something someone else made - perhaps a Fancy cake or a Fab painting or some Funky jewelry - get thinking!!??
Furthermore enjoy the unbeatable Feeling of being in the magical Forest; we Formally invite everyone to dress up maybe as a Forest Fairie, a Far out green man or a Fluffy squirrel?? There will be prizes and photography Please remember that this is the great outdoors so make sure you keep an eye on the kids, your dog on a lead, respect the environment and become part of the Art. We will be expecting Fair weather but should it be Foul we may have to change dates and/or times, keep an eye on the 10 parishes website and the House of F's Facebook page.
All of us Folk at House of F would like to wish everyone involved in the Festival the very best of Fortunes, Fine weather and lots of Fun.
- Map Loading...
- Stone Hill LaneSpring Grove CrossBathealtonTauntonSomersetTA4 1NL
- Disabled Access
- Limited Disabled Access (This is an outdoor event in a woodland environment. Paths are well outlined but uneven and narrow.)
- Toilets Available
- Dogs Allowed
- Tea, coffee, cake, snacks
- Directions (By Car)
- From Wiveliscombe take the road past Kingsmead. Continue 3 miles to Spring Grove Cross - turn right - continue 1 mile. Event located to left of sharp right hand bend.
- On road
- Further Info
- This is an outdoor event/exhibition and is subject to weather conditions being suitable. If in doubt please phone. There is limited accessibility. We will endeavour to accommodate everyone if we can. Please phone. We regret that the event may not be suitable/accessible for everyone. Compost toilets. Dogs on a lead please.