Clayhanger String Quartet
- Sold Out
- With Soprano Alison Routh
- About the Event
- Clayhanger String Quartet plays Haydn and Soprano Alison Routh performs songs by Dvorak, Strauss and Mussorgsky. A two part candlelit performance including wine and nibbles during the interval followed by a simple supper. Tweet
- Event Type
- 01984 248254
- Booking Contact
- Penny01984 248254
- Booking Info
- Advance booking is required. Ticket Price £15 (restricted view £12.50)
- Opening Times
Sat 5th Sun 6th Mon 7th Tue 8th Wed 9th Thu 10th Fri 11th Sat 12th Sun 13th Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed 18:00 - 19:45 Closed
- Further Information
Since coming together in 2008 the Clayhanger String Quartet have given concerts all over Devon. In the atmospheric setting of the candlelit medieval church they play quartets by Haydn (Op 54 No 1 in G major) and Dvorak (Op 51 in Eb major), and soprano Alison Routh performs songs associated with childhood and youth by Dvorak, Strauss and Mussorgsk
The online purchase of tickets (TicketSource) will be turned off at midnight on Friday 11th for all Saturday concerts, and at midnight on Saturday 12th for the Sunday concerts.
Seats for all concerts can still be reserved over the weekend by phoning the Box Office on 01984 248 254, or emailing RadMusFest@yahoo.co.uk.
Tickets can be collected from the BOX OFFICE at Raddington Church or Rectory Barn on arrival.
- Map Loading...
- St Michael's Church, RaddingtonRaddingtonWiveliscombeTauntonSomersetTA4 2QW
- For Venue Information
- 01398 361626
- Chipstable with Waterrow
- Disabled Access
- No Disabled Access (Access to church via field or steep path. Access to Rectory Barn via 3 steep steps.)
- Toilets Available
- Guide Dogs Only
- Tickets for tea, coffee and cake, light lunches, simple suppers - as per each performance.
- Directions (By Car)
- Approach only via B3227 Wiveliscombe/Bampton road at Petton Cross. Turn to Raddington TA4 2QW. Follow signs.
- On site and locally with marshalls and shuttle transport.
- Further Info
- Raddington’s historic St Michael’s Church stands in a grass field, with foot access only, so suitable footwear should be worn. Rectory Barn is close to the main car park. Access roads are paved single track, so a directed traffic system to and from the car parks will be in operation. Drivers are requested to follow Festival signs. There is a distinct gradient to the Church. A car park shuttle minibus will be available. For all events we advise you to bring cushions; for evening events torches and a rug are also advisable - also robust footwear. PLEASE ALLOW PLENTY OF TIME FOR ARRIVAL.
Events At This Venue
|Event Type||Event Title||Disciplines||Dates (see event page for full info)|
|Community||An Evening of Baroque Delights||Music||13th|
|Community||Clayhanger String Quartet||Music||12th|
|Community||Let The Celebration Begin||Music||12th|
|Community||Saffron Summerfield and Hazel Prior||Music||13th|
|Community||Songs for a September Sunday||Music||13th|