Wivey Walkers Festival Walk
- About the Event
- Join the Wivey Walkers on a beautiful four-hour walk via Raddington and Chipstable to Waterrow. Tweet
- Event Type
- Street Event/Circus
- 01984 629387
- Opening Times
Sat 5th Sun 6th Mon 7th Tue 8th Wed 9th Thu 10th Fri 11th Sat 12th Sun 13th Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed 09:35 - 14:00 Closed
- Further Info
- Meet in The Square at 9.35 am to catch the 9.47 am bus to Petton. Wear boots or strong shoes and bring water to drink and a picnic/packed lunch.
- Further Information
The walk follows old green lanes, footpaths and quiet country roads and includes moderate uphill climbs. Return to Wiveliscombe can be on foot via a choice of routes or by bus from Waterrow.
- Map Loading...
- The SquareWiveliscombeSomersetTA4 2JT
- For Venue Information
- 01984 624777
- Disabled Access
- Full Disabled Access
- No Toilets
- Dogs Allowed
- Directions (By Car)
- Approaching Wiveliscombe on B3227, turn up hill at traffic lights, bear left into the Square.
- Croft Way or North Street Public Car Parks
Events At This Venue
|Event Type||Event Title||Disciplines||Dates (see event page for full info)|
|Community||Festival Carnival Procession||Street Event/Circus||6th|
|Community||Festival Street Market||Street Event/Circus||6th|
|Community||Wiveliscombe Town Walk||Lecture/Talk/Discussion||5th|
|Community||Wivey Walkers Festival Walk||Street Event/Circus||12th|