Britton & Moore
- BEYOND the DOOR
- About the Event
- Beyond the door lies the Town Hall untouched for 57 years. Inexplicable inconveniences suggest the meddling of an Uncooperative Ghost. Britton & Moore explainers of the unexplainable investigate. Tweet
- Event Type
- Installation/Conceptual, Theatre
- 01984 624777
- Booking Info
- On door Entry Fee Adult £2.50 - Children free. Last entry 30min before end time.
- Age Info
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Opening Times
Sat 5th Sun 6th Mon 7th Tue 8th Wed 9th Thu 10th Fri 11th Sat 12th Sun 13th 11:00 - 15:00 11:00 - 17:00 Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed
- Further Info
- Due to the nature of the building there may be limited numbers per viewing.
- Further Information
In Wiveliscombe beyond a nondescript doorway lies the old Town Hall, untouched and boarded up for 57 years. Recent reports of inexplicable inconveniences associated with the hall have lead to widespread speculation about ‘hyperphysical manifestations’ – what local folk have begun to call The Uncooperative Ghost. The Town Hall Committee has commissioned Britton, & Moore renowned Explainers of the Unexplainable, to investigate the matter via their optical resonance apparatus. The general public are invited to venture Beyond the Door during the 10 Parishes Festival. (See further posts for details).
- Map Loading...
- Wiveliscombe Town HallThe SquareWiveliscombeSomersetTA4 2JT
- For Venue Information
- 01984 624777
- Disabled Access
- No Disabled Access (Flight of steps from street level)
- No Toilets
- Guide Dogs Only
- Directions (By Car)
- Pedestrian access from The Square in Wiveliscombe.
- Croft Way or North Street Public Car Parks
Events At This Venue
|Event Type||Event Title||Disciplines||Dates (see event page for full info)|
|Community||Lisa Schneidau and Ronnie Conboy||Poetry/Fiction||11th|
|Community||Saffron Summerfield & Hazel Prior||Music||7th|
|Community||Taunton Thespians||Theatre||8th, 9th|
|Exhibition||Britton & Moore||Installation/Conceptual, Theatre||5th, 6th|