Lisa Schneidau and Ronnie Conboy
- The Hag of the Land
- About the Event
- Ancient and modern stories, woven with ballad and snatches of song and poetry, about our relationship with the natural world. Storytellers Lisa Schneidau and Ronnie Conboy bring you tales of magic, transformation and unexpected questions. Storytelling for grownups 14+ Tweet
- Event Type
- 01984 624777
- Booking Info
- £7 on the door/£5 concessions.
- Age Info
- Opening Times
Sat 5th Sun 6th Mon 7th Tue 8th Wed 9th Thu 10th Fri 11th Sat 12th Sun 13th Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed 19:30 - 21:30 Closed Closed
- Further Information
In the dark forest beside the pool, on the wild edges of the moor, where the waves crash upon the shore, she will find you: a woman so old, so harsh, so darkly powerful that you fear to look at her. She asks you to let her in, to shelter her, to hold her close, to kiss her, to wed her…..what will you do when you meet the Hag of the Land?
Ancient and modern stories, woven with ballad and snatches of song and poetry in honour of the great Hag; of the gentle courage of those who meet her challenge, and of our relationship with the natural world.
Storytellers Lisa Schneidau and Ronnie Conboy have been working with wild myth and music for many years in the belief that stories can change our lives…
- Map Loading...
- Wiveliscombe Town HallThe SquareWiveliscombeSomersetTA4 2JT
- For Venue Information
- 01984 624777
- Disabled Access
- No Disabled Access (Flight of steps from street level)
- No Toilets
- Guide Dogs Only
- Directions (By Car)
- Pedestrian access from The Square in Wiveliscombe.
- Croft Way or North Street Public Car Parks
Events At This Venue
|Event Type||Event Title||Disciplines||Dates (see event page for full info)|
|Community||Lisa Schneidau and Ronnie Conboy||Poetry/Fiction||11th|
|Community||Saffron Summerfield & Hazel Prior||Music||7th|
|Community||Taunton Thespians||Theatre||8th, 9th|
|Exhibition||Britton & Moore||Installation/Conceptual, Theatre||5th, 6th|