- Map Loading...
- St Michael's Church, RaddingtonRaddingtonWiveliscombeTauntonSomersetTA4 2QW
- For Venue Information
- 01398 361626
- Chipstable with Waterrow
- Disabled Access
- No Disabled Access (Access to church via field or steep path. Access to Rectory Barn via 3 steep steps.)
- Toilets Available
- Guide Dogs Only
- Tickets for tea, coffee and cake, light lunches, simple suppers - as per each performance.
- Directions (By Car)
- Approach only via B3227 Wiveliscombe/Bampton road at Petton Cross. Turn to Raddington TA4 2QW. Follow signs.
- On site and locally with marshalls and shuttle transport.
- Further Info
- Raddington’s historic St Michael’s Church stands in a grass field, with foot access only, so suitable footwear should be worn. Rectory Barn is close to the main car park. Access roads are paved single track, so a directed traffic system to and from the car parks will be in operation. Drivers are requested to follow Festival signs. There is a distinct gradient to the Church. A car park shuttle minibus will be available. For all events we advise you to bring cushions; for evening events torches and a rug are also advisable - also robust footwear. PLEASE ALLOW PLENTY OF TIME FOR ARRIVAL.
Events At This Venue
|Event Type||Event Title||Disciplines||Dates (see event page for full info)|
|Community||An Evening of Baroque Delights||Music||13th|
|Community||Clayhanger String Quartet||Music||12th|
|Community||Let The Celebration Begin||Music||12th|
|Community||Saffron Summerfield and Hazel Prior||Music||13th|
|Community||Songs for a September Sunday||Music||13th|